Safer | The LowPro™ fastener features a tail that lays flat when cut to protect the user and surrounding components. By sitting inside the head cavity, the tail is hidden to provide a clean, safe, and low profile installation.
Stronger | The in-line design meets the highest tensile rating standards by United Laboratories.
Versatile | The LowPro™ fastener features an improved design that offers multiple benefits. The unique shape of the head with reduced height allows the tail to be inserted into the head at an angle parallel to the body rather than perpendicular like traditional cable ties, resulting in a perfectly round closure with no angles.
Setting the Standard | The LowPro™ fastener has surpassed several of the highest UL tensile strength ratings across the fastener industry.
USA Certified | Every LowPro™ fastener is molded with certified USA Made Nylon 6/6.
LowPro® Sizing Information:
14" Standard LowPro™ Specs |
- UL Rated: Indoor/Outdoor Use
- Material: Nylon 6/6 UV/Black
- Length: 14”/370mm
- Strap Width: .18”/4.6mm
- Tensile Rating: 55lb/244n
- Min Operating Temp: -40F (-40 C)
- Max Operating Temp: 185F (85 C)
- Min Installation Temp: 32F (0C)
- Min Bundle Diameter: .4”/10mm
- Max Bundle Diameter: 2.0”/51mm
- Strap ID: Standard
- MS Tool: MS90387-1
- Tool Tension: Standard 5 to 8